Your task: Write a multi-paragraph narrative about an incident from your life. Include information about the choice you made and the consequences of your action. Be sure to:
- Include the elements of incident, response, and reflection.
- Use transitions to connect ideas for your reader.
- Include insights about the effects and consequences of the choice.
Need ideas? Ask yourself these questions
- What are some of the best things that have happened to you?
- What are some of the worst things that have happened to you?
- What are some of the most significant learning experiences you have encountered?
- What are some other ideas for topics of interest to you?
We will use the Grade 7_Writing Workshop 1to go through the process.